Wednesday, August 17, 2011

i haven't forgotten...

...about my promise to share photos from our Seaside vacation.  I hope to blog them this week.




and then I promise to share photos from my Lake Chelan trip with my best girls.


but right now i have to get ready for the fair.

xo

6 comments:

Tori said...

Love both pictures. Can we please go back to Chelan this weekend? :) Okay! Good. Thanks for being my roommate again! Felt like we were back in Hotchkiss, but with a much better view out the window.

Kim @ The Gab said...

This makes me sad that you're all gone from the lake :(
All you girls are gorgeous inside and out!
Thanks for including me.

Kirra said...

fun, fun!

Jamie said...

Yay! can't wait to see them Sara girl!

jorden9879 said...

I will be waiting and watching!!!

The Loyas said...

So I have that SAME photography, Mikey and Philly- and I'm over the top in love with it. I might blog it next week :)