Good news. I remembered my password to this here blog, bad news, I've broken promises. I know. It's sad. I hate to think this blog might be no more... :( But this little post is for Jordy because she doesn't have facebook. I had the privilege of photographing her gorgeous children a couple weekends ago. I wish we lived closer because I know that her Brooklyn girl and my Ava girl would get along just fine...sigh... maybe one day. So here are Jord's beautiful, sweet, happy children! I hope you love them, Jorden. xo
Madison’s 14th Birthday
5 years ago





























3 comments:
Absolutely love the pictures. So fun to see those kiddos - it's been a year since I've seen them in person! What personality of little T! Love him! And B! Excellent Sara! Miss you!
Wow! So beautiful. I love these pictures. The ones with the sunflower are so cool. Nate & Jordie make great kids :) Thanks for sharing them. When are you coming to Waterville?!
Come back to blog land will you?
ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! I love these!! I see so much of you Jord in them. That just made me so happy. They are so sweet. May I please have a skirt just like Brooklyn's???? in my size :) I love those pictures Sara, you did a beautiful job. There beautiful faces made me feel like I was seeing them in real life.
Post a Comment