

I loved everything about this session, these two are the cutest couple ever. We met up at Discovery Park in Seattle. We looked up photos of the place on the internet. It looked awesome; reminded me of South Beach here in Friday Harbor. Well.... we didn't really know our way around the place and I blame it on the lack of signage! We hiked a couple miles up with clothes, step ladders.... only to find out that we could have driven up to the top. Haha! We got our workout. We never did find the exact spot we were looking for because according to the map (which some nice lady gave us because we literally had no idea where we were going; the place is HUGE!) it looked like it was a ways away. So instead, we found a nice grassy area with some sun and some shade. It was perfect. With these two, you don't need much.
Thanks Bri and Phil! I had so much fun and I cannot wait for baby girl to arrive!!
xo















10 comments:
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Love the one of Bri laughing. Great job Sara!!!
-Kate Otto
Beautiful couple, beautiful pics. I was so looking forward to seeing those pictures and they were amazing. I need you to do family pics next time you are down here.
You captured the bliss of expectant parents so well. What a lucky babe to have such joyful parents; what a lucky couple to have such wonderful pictures. Makes me miss the *waiting*.
Thanks Sara for such amazing photos! Love seeing my daughter pregnant (love her tummy), but can't wait to meet my granddaughter!!! Love them both so much; you captured the essence of their relationship perfectly!!! You are an awesome photographer! ~Sandy
you did a gorgeous job sara.
bri your hair is amazing.
as are all of your outfits.
and that blanket is to die for.
and i just love seeing people in lovie love.
and they are in lovie love.
hooray!!!!
baby girl i can't wait to 'see' your cute self!!!
So cute!!! What great pictures with such an ADORABLE couple. Baby girl Seston.....is going to be.....AMAZING!!! Nice work Sar:)
I can't say I'm surprised with how these pictures turned out...with Sara behind the lense and Bri in front of it, the pics are bound to be beautiful! Thanks for sharing this day with us. Amazing.
those are amazing, I just love them!! For all the reasons everyone else said (: You are both adorably in love. Bri you are so beautiful pregnant. love your outfits (: Sar love your photos..perfect in my opinion. so fun to have it all captured. Your baby will LOVE them some day. Do you have a name or is it a secret?
Love you!!
Erin Penberthy
Sara, I am in love with how you captured this exciting time for Philip and me. Thank you so much for taking your time, and energy (ahem...2+ mile walk...), and having a great "car" quilt to make up for my shortcomings. You are so sweet and I enjoyed spending those few hours with you. I can honestly say that there is no other photographer for this Seston family. Look forward to working with you in say....2 months?? :)
And girls...you are too much, too sweet, and making me feel like gold as a preggo! Thanks for your kind comments. 6 weeks to go and I can't wait to introduce her to you!!
Bri
Sara, these are so, so great!!! Good job! I heard you were a rock star at the wedding last weekend too! :)
Post a Comment