Finally, I'm blogging. We had so much fun when Sean's brother and family came to visit. I wish they lived next door. Here's a little glimpse into their visit to our crazy house...
Yep, that's 10 dozen eggs and there are 7 gallons of milk in the fridge.
Ella liked to play in Ava's seat.
The girls played a lot of playdoh.
Jonah and Collin played a lot of Hot Wheels.
We drank some hot chocolate. Why, you ask... because it rained almost the entire time they were here.
They swung and swung and swung some more and always with Pirates Booty in hand.
We went for a hike up Mt. Young and had a little picnic.
We payed a visit to the park and guess what? They swung on the swings.
They took the Harley out for a spin.

We took some family photos and Sean even got a ticket on the way out to American camp. Awesome.
Thanks for coming, Nathan and Rebecca. Come again real soon. xo


























10 comments:
I've been waiting for all these! I love the pictures of the boys! We had the best time! Miss you. Love, Rebecca
family is the best. i love the one of the kids on the fence. so cute!
What a fun time together! That is a lot of kids under one roof!! :) Love the family pics and the kids on the fence too, they are all coordinating so nicely!
Nothing beats cousin friendship. Now I want my family to come visit.
Adorable! :) Go ENTERPRISE!
Miss you, T
Sara, you are the best photographer around. Do you travel?? :) I love them, the kids against the fence is precious. Love them, I hope you get a lot more sunshine up there!!!
I love it when family comes to visit! Looks like you guys had a great time. Seeing those pics of Mt. Young and American camp makes me miss the island. BTW- we have the exact same fridge as you! :)
Soooo fun! Love all the pictures! The swing ones are too fun!!!
F.U.N written all over this time together!!! WOW!!! I love the one with all the kids by the fence and in the field.
I was just glad to see you certainly weren't going to run out of creamer! (;
Post a Comment