Hi.
It's me. I blogged about the wedding I photographed 2 weeks ago today on my photography blog. I thought I'd share the link on here. The bloggy isn't all fixed up the way I'd like it yet, but I wanted to show the wedding images bigger than what I can on facebook. Facebook is stinky for photos anyway. So here's the link - www.saraparsonsphotography.com - and the reason for all the quiet around here on this old blog of mine. I just read all my comments on my facebook page and I'm literally so choked up... it may have something to do with the fact that I went to bed at 2am last night, but I honestly am just so so so thankful for the support of my friends. It means the world to me.
Good night all.
xo
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I seriously want to get married all over again, of course to the same man, just so you can take my wedding pictures. I am in awe right now. Next time you are in town family pics of the Whittington's???
Post a Comment