Friday, April 1, 2011

blue vs gray

Yesterday there were blue skies.





Today it's raining and oh-so-gray.



I'm rootin' for blue.  Go big blue!


8 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

At least you have cute shoes for any kids of weather! Balboa Island was beautiful today, not to rub it in or anything.... :)

The Guyser Family said...

*kind*

Kim @ The Gab said...

The sky is gray in Waterville too :(
We're going to the Funky Junk sale May 13 & 14 - at least I am...hopefully I can drag Zach along with me!

Kim @ The Gab said...

p.s. I love your logo on your pictures.

emily said...

It's 88 here right now- wanna come over? It'll be lots of fun!

The Parsons' blog said...

emily, i'll be there in a jiffy. I WISH! I'm getting ready to go start a fire. Yeah, it's cold, here.

The Parsons' blog said...

OH and Kim, I am photographing a wedding that weekend...bummer. I love me some funky junk! If you see something that screams my name, hook me up!!

Thanks, Macaulay... I wish I could feel some warm CA sun!!

Baby By The Sea said...

Sorry it's cold and rainy. It was 90 today. In. The. Shade. I'll bottle some sunshine and bring it back to you. Somehow, my girls miss the rain. Their favorite song:
rain, rain come and stay
make the flowers grow today.
True pacific northwest kiddos.