My new camera bag!! She was a little stinky when I first got her out of the box, but it's starting to fade. She's a beauty. I couldn't be more happy to get rid of clunky-canon-bag. This here Jo-Tote is much, much, MUCH easier on the eyes.
Sara I love your bag and the post below I love the blue skies! My vote is blue skies also!!!! Do you have a website now? How did you get so good at taking pictures, seriously?
thanks, jorden. you're so funny. I need to see you. miss you guys.
Rachel - get one!! They really don't break the bank (they aren't real leather, but they are well made) and there are tons of colors. I debated getting the yellow... still kind of want the yellow, this is good, it goes with everything.
speaking of cutest girl on the block. that's you for sure with your cute camera bag and those cute shoes. i went on a photo shoot yesterday and i kept wishing i was going on one with you!
After seeing a preview for the TLC show, 19 and Counting (the Dugger family), Stella says...
"19 kids?!?! Mom, like how much more milk does that lady have in her body??"
While driving in the car...
Ava - (making shooting sounds) "I just shot that car."
Stella - "Ava is going to be a tom-boy. I can just feel it."
Me - "Ava are you funny?"
Ava - "no"
me - "are you silly?"
Ava - "no, I'm da hoke" (Incredible Hulk)
Jonah - "Mom, do hippos have meat?"
Me - "Yeah, why?"
Jonah - "Cause...I just really want to eat a hippo. I have a bb gun."
After stopping at McDonalds, Jonah says to Stella...
"Stella, what are chicken nuggets?"
Stella: "just some chicken and...(long pause) some nuggets."
Jonah: "Oh."
Jonah - "Mom, don't cut my toenails, they help me climb." "They're my claws."
I was walking backwards looking at Stella. She thought she'd try to trick me by saying "Watch out for that bush mom!" but then she said, "Oh that's right, you have eyes on the back of your head. I always forget that."
Jonah - "Stella is your skin made out of snake skin?" Stella - "Oh, I don't know Jonah. We're studying butterflies at school....Mom, do you know?"
Stella unloaded the dish washer for me and said... "Mom these knives are HUGE!" "You could definitely cut up an antelope with these." (me in my mind thinking - antelope??? wha??????) she then looks at my face and says, "what mom, you totally could, they're really sharp." Well alright then, I'm going to go find me some antelope.
8 comments:
Sara I love your bag and the post below I love the blue skies! My vote is blue skies also!!!! Do you have a website now? How did you get so good at taking pictures, seriously?
oh my gosh - I've been looking at camera bags! This one is SOOOOO super cute! (alas... yet another reason why I'll never be as cool as you!)
thanks, jorden. you're so funny. I need to see you. miss you guys.
Rachel - get one!! They really don't break the bank (they aren't real leather, but they are well made) and there are tons of colors. I debated getting the yellow... still kind of want the yellow, this is good, it goes with everything.
Wow. You are always inspiring me! I'm serious when i say I'd hire you for some lessons.
speaking of cutest girl on the block. that's you for sure with your cute camera bag and those cute shoes. i went on a photo shoot yesterday and i kept wishing i was going on one with you!
no way! i NEED the mustard one! yay for a new camera bag! i am sending my hubs the link before my bday ;)
ps: hot rollers :)
Your new bag is brilliant. And, I love your focus, hint of yellow and shiny floors. Great photo. Can't wait to see you out and about with your bag.
Fun! and super cute shoes :)
Post a Comment