Just in case you've forgotten all about me, well, here I am. I'm back. I have lots of photos to share. We had some guests last week. Sean's brother and family were here. It was a busy house, 7 children, including our own, but it was so fun. The weather pretty much stunk-it-up while they were here, but we made the best of it. We told the kids the rain doesn't make you melt, it just makes your hair frizzy. Kind of like in the photos above. Haha. I hope to have a blog post soon with photos of lots of cute kids. Thanks for checking in.
"I appreciate your friendship" Randy Conover.
xo
Sara






10 comments:
Lol, Randy Conover will be famous forever! Can't wait to see the posts to come.
Wow those pictures look great! I can't wait to see all the others!!! We had such a good time-went by waaaayyy too fast! love and miss you! Rebecca
as in Master's Randy??!! :)
did you just bring randy to your blog! thank you! every randy memory is a good one!
you look pretty! i love those washington trees!
Beeeee-uuutiful!
I love that you are always opening your home and entertaining guests. Are you going to come to the funky junk show again?
just strolled on this blog, love your photos!
hi...i've stalked...um read your blog for awhile now. it seems we have lots of the same friends, but obviously never commented. but the randy conover comment has broken my silence! that brought back great memories and a huge smile to my day!
Hahaa... Oh Randy... "Go Stangs!!" Funny guy, he made those basketball games so great with his cart wheels. :) Glad you all found some enjoyment in remembering that great guy. :) Shoot, my husband still sings a song about that man.
Jenni and Jessica, thanks for visiting. :)
Kim, I would LOVE to come to the funky junk sale again. Is it soon??
Sara, it's so fun to see this pic's of you. You look great and your photo's are always amazing. Do you have a photog website yet? Can't wait to see some more post on the kiddos :)
Post a Comment