The big kids went to spend their snow day at a friends house.
Little Ava was stuck at home with me, her mom.
First we played some Candy Land.
Then she watched a little Dora.
It was a pretty exciting episode by the looks of it.
Then she had honey nut cheerios for lunch.
Why not? She loves them and I see that check mark on the box talking about whole grains. Yep, I see it there.
Then we got all bundled up and faced the storm.
She told me Santa Claus was coming tomorrow. That seems about right. Snow is for Christmastime not spring. This weather is so confusing.
Then one last photo before naptime.
I'm thinking maybe after naps it'll be a good time to trim the ol'bangs. That's an idea, as my sweet Ava would say.
As good as these snow days are, I would be OK if it all decided to melt...like yesterday.
















10 comments:
Oh man Sara, she and you are amazing!!!!
you guys got so much snow! i love that you gave her cheerios for lunch. i does have the check on the box... so you're covered. it is fully balanced.
Love it all! And why wouldn't you have cheerios for lunch especially when you are still in your jammies! I want her to come spend the day with me...
love this! i never thought she looked like you so much as i did when i saw the ruffles pics of her and now these ones...but i also see a little bit of tricia too.
lucky charms. don't they make you think of our college days. my fav cereal in the caf and always a good fall back on sunday night dinners :)
i love this. the pics of her eating her cereal are precious. that ava girl. she'll always be your baby.
Sara what a fun day! I have looked at this post twice cause it is so sweet. I love her eating her honey nut cheerios and watching Dora, I know I have said this before but her and Brooklyn would LOVE each other. What a special day with just Ava and mommy! And the snow, it is freezing and I am dieing for spring.
You capture her spirit so perfectly through your lens. Amazing!
I love the picture of her belly hanging out watching Dora. That's exactly how I feel right now...better go turn on my workout DVD.
What a fun day for you and Ava. I def love the cereal photog's.
Do you have a collage of photos of your kids in your house? I would love some ideas. I got some frames at Ikea but I'm not exactly sure how I want to organize them. All your pic's look great of the kids!!!
Thanks, Christina! I have photos going up the staircase and then i have a couple shelves with pics. I love IKEA frames!! I'll try to take a pic and send it to you to show you, but of course along the stairway makes it tricky if that's not the space you're going to fill. I'll message you on fb. x
OK Christina, I can't find you on facebook?! I just tried to email you but that came back too! Yikes, where are you?!?!
Post a Comment