We woke up Thanksgiving morning to a blanket of snow. On that morning I was thankful for the snow because I had no where to go.


ps. try not to be jealous of our snow gear. The things we find in Grandma's closet are amazing. Remember these (click here)??
xo


















12 comments:
This is what I miss! I love seeing just life at the Parsons residence! :) That picture of Ava with her cheeks is so precious!
I actually am jealous of your snow gear! My little guy had his sisters ladybug rain boots, and her pink tights underneath his snow pants! He kept calling himself a ballerina (hopefully I didn't scar him for life)! Love the pics... keep 'em coming!
Emily (Mason) Vahey
Snow...wow! That's amazing! Even in Ohio we don't get snow like that so early! How fun! Does it keep up all winter?!? Also, what setting do you usually use for outside snow pics? :) I plan on pics in the snow this Christmas...of B of course! :)
I just commented and it's no where to be found?! dumb blogger. As I was saying...
Thanks, Kirra. xo
Emily - haha! We were going with the purple red motif this year. Did you notice my son wearing purple snow pants? :)
Tiffany, I shoot in manual. All of these were shot wide open (which is 2.8 for my lens). My ISO was at 320 - snow is bright, but it was later afternoon and no sun. My shutter was anywhere from 1/250 to 1/320. Hope that helps! :)
Craziness...I can't believe it snowed there and so early. We have been enjoying the mid 60s but I'm sure the white stuff will be welcoming us home!
eekkkk love your boots and love the snow gear...I was seeing a purple bib trend.. :) SO FUN!
Loving the boots! Nothing better then lots of snow and no where to go!!! Hopefully we will have a white Christmas too!!!
Happy thanksgiving!!! So glad you guys got snow and just got to relax and play. BTW, I love your boots. Please do tell where you got them :) I need a pair for my trip.
It is snowing here today! Crazy! I need some of your mom's gear! :)
Love the photos girl!
Miss you!
Ummm....where did your baby go? She's so big!
:)
i love all of these pictures!
um, the snowman shot with the kids in the background would make the cutest winter note card set. just sayin:)
Post a Comment