Oh, she's too cute! LOVE the lips! We went trick or treating for the first time this year, the kiddos thought it was the best thing ever! Miss you all!!!! Love, Rebecca
CUTENESS! Loved the pictures of Caleb also! And the frames! You are a talented lady my friend! The other day I saw this picture behind some worship words and it looked like the coast of Friday Harbor when we went 2 years ago! Unbelievable beauty. Enjoy that coastline for me. I miss it! And you! And your family!
After seeing a preview for the TLC show, 19 and Counting (the Dugger family), Stella says...
"19 kids?!?! Mom, like how much more milk does that lady have in her body??"
While driving in the car...
Ava - (making shooting sounds) "I just shot that car."
Stella - "Ava is going to be a tom-boy. I can just feel it."
Me - "Ava are you funny?"
Ava - "no"
me - "are you silly?"
Ava - "no, I'm da hoke" (Incredible Hulk)
Jonah - "Mom, do hippos have meat?"
Me - "Yeah, why?"
Jonah - "Cause...I just really want to eat a hippo. I have a bb gun."
After stopping at McDonalds, Jonah says to Stella...
"Stella, what are chicken nuggets?"
Stella: "just some chicken and...(long pause) some nuggets."
Jonah: "Oh."
Jonah - "Mom, don't cut my toenails, they help me climb." "They're my claws."
I was walking backwards looking at Stella. She thought she'd try to trick me by saying "Watch out for that bush mom!" but then she said, "Oh that's right, you have eyes on the back of your head. I always forget that."
Jonah - "Stella is your skin made out of snake skin?" Stella - "Oh, I don't know Jonah. We're studying butterflies at school....Mom, do you know?"
Stella unloaded the dish washer for me and said... "Mom these knives are HUGE!" "You could definitely cut up an antelope with these." (me in my mind thinking - antelope??? wha??????) she then looks at my face and says, "what mom, you totally could, they're really sharp." Well alright then, I'm going to go find me some antelope.
5 comments:
Oh Sara! I'm laughing at your funny girl...and it looks as though Dora went on a diet before Halloween! Can't wait to see more and Stella and Jonah.
Oh, she's too cute! LOVE the lips! We went trick or treating for the first time this year, the kiddos thought it was the best thing ever! Miss you all!!!! Love, Rebecca
Yep the cutest Dora I have ever seen! Love you painting down below. Funny how guys think the garage is for the cars!
4 syllables: A.DOR.A.BLE and if you look close you'll see DORA in adorable. how cheesy am i? and i agree with jordan about ava.
CUTENESS! Loved the pictures of Caleb also! And the frames! You are a talented lady my friend! The other day I saw this picture behind some worship words and it looked like the coast of Friday Harbor when we went 2 years ago! Unbelievable beauty. Enjoy that coastline for me. I miss it! And you! And your family!
Post a Comment