For now, I'll leave you with a few photos from a couple of senior portrait sessions I did. Did you know seniors follow directions a little better than 2 year olds? Weird, I know. I kind of like that concept. I could get used to it. Where my seniors at?! I'll be advertising for 2012 seniors, you better believe it.
Anywaaaaay... I like these two girls, and no, it's not because one is dating my nephew or that one is my adorable niece. It's because they are beautiful girls both inside and out... and maybe because they asked me to take their photos. ;) Thank you, Maggie and Alexia, it was such a pleasure. I pray the Lord blesses you both in your new adventures coming all too soon. xx
Maggie...
My niece, Lexi...









9 comments:
i'm glad your back. theses girls are beautiful and you captured them, i'm pretty sure, as best as possible! love how maggie's hair blends in with the wheat field. love both of their outfits too. they both look like they could be related to you.
I've been waiting for a post. Maggie is just gorgeous in that light. And Lexi- I want to squeeze her she's so darn cute! You did an amazing job Sara :) keep up the amazing work my friend.
Yeah! Welcome back...it's perfectly okay. You DO have a life...and three kids...and a photography business...I totally give you props because I've realized just how much time photography takes up! You are my hero. Your niece is gorgeous!
Awesome pictures of these beautiful girls! I'm laughing to myself bc I'm remembering my own senior pics and they look nowhere near as amazing or professional! If you ever need a good laugh check me out in the halls of FHHS. :)
love these shots!
I can't wait to see more of these gorgeous girls! You are too good!
Thanks, sweets.
Macaulay, I laughed hard thinking about the photos on the wall. OH man, I'm pretty sure mine is awful, actually I KNOW mine is awful. Haha... funny.
Sara amazing pic's as usual! I think Larry did my senior pic's on the island and they are hillarious to look at. Man, those jean vest were cool back in the 90's lol! Your neice is so pretty and the photo's turned out great. I saw on FB that OCT is already book. Praise God for this great talent you have. I need to find someone here to take Fall pics of our family.
Take care & hope ur doing well!!!
Sara- I decided what I really want you to do. Take some photos of me and make me look like either one of these girls. Either one would be just fabulous. Your camera is pretty fancy, so it can do that, right? I'll pay extra? Work that magic, girl! Just kidding (sort of) but what I most enjoy is that you captured their inner beauty as well as their very obvious outer beauty. Amazing.
Post a Comment