Monday, October 4, 2010

these three

The sun was getting ready to set.  It was gorgeous light.  I grabbed the camera, told the family to jump in the car and we were off.  On this night, I took photos of my children.  These three I call my own.














I love these three with every ounce that is in me.

16 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

Ekkkk...what a gift you have! And what beautiful children. Love love all the yellow accents!!

Anonymous said...

These photos are fantastic, not just because of the photography or the beautiful children but also because the love, adoration and trust in their eyes for you. Kris

Tori said...

Made my morning as I'm having my cup of coffee! I love Ava in the second picture! Lovin that hair - fits the personality! :) LOVE YOU ALL!

The McPoland Family said...

LOVE these pic's. I can't beleive how fast they have grown. Ava's hair is SO long now. Just beautiful, all of their eyes are bright blue. How pecious.

Jenny M. said...

Beautiful!

I miss the Island :)

James, Reese, Lauren, Maddie said...

Sara great shots... they are getting so big and they are all just too cute!!

Kristin said...

I love the last shot of the three of them in the grass. They are adorable!

Kirra said...

So pretty. I love the last picture. They are getting so big!!!

Kim @ The Gab said...

Feel like taking pictures in Waterville? :) You're amazing and thanks for sharing!

The Wilde Family said...

So incredibly precious, those 3!!! There getting so big and I can't believe how much Ava has grown and her hair so long. This stage of life goes by too fast.

Jamie said...

the sun setting on your children is gorgeous. i love their individual shots and that last one, oh my it's beauty! like tori said i love how long ava's hair is getting. i totally noticed thaT :) LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Sara I love these pictures! Each one of them is so beautiful! How fun for them that as they grow up they will have these great photo's to look at....my kids dig in a box to find something that is in focus and just terrible quality =) I try to tell them "you were cute kids I promise" =)

jorden9879 said...

Way to pack them up and just do it! You are so good about that. You will have this treasured memory forever now. THanks for the invite. We will have to come sometime soon!!!

The Loyas said...

Girl- you were reading my mind. I was just thinking about doing this. Your 3 are so beautiful- just like their momma. Great job Sara!

Karen said...

Love the kiddo's in these pictures! Ava's hair...is....awesome! I really need to get to the island and check in with my little friends. Bring some candy...you know...the usual:) Maybe race Jonah or something?

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Sara--haven't been looking at blogs too much lately! Sorry the comment is so late... This is precious. Love it too much. Can you please give me your secret for the eyes?!? Especially in the black and whites. Love it! Thanks!