Wednesday, September 1, 2010

nervous and excited

Stella started school today.  2nd grade.  She told me she's nervous and excited.  I know she's going to do great, but man it makes my heart sad.  I miss her presence around the house whenever she's gone.  I can't wait to pick her up and hear all about her day.



Friday I'll be sending two of my children to school.  Jonah starts Kindergarten.   I think I'll be wearing sunglasses that morning.  Yep, I'm pretty sure I will be; rain or shine. :)

2 comments:

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Awww...love the jumping pic! She needs to hold up a "2" for second grade! :) I wish they were in my school! K is right next to me and I always go over and hug Tate Leonard! The first week, there are always parents lined up outside the door...teary-eyed. :)

Unknown said...

Love that Stella girl! I can see why you would miss her presence...she is just so sweet. And I love her skinny jeans and love seeing her in things Ashlin used to wear...don't cry too hard they are great kids growing up just how they should be!