Monday, August 30, 2010

next year

I had good intentions of entering a photo in the fair this year.  I struggled with not knowing which one to enter.  I actually got a few different ones printed, but they didn't turn out as I planned so I said, "next year."

Well, I was reminded of the photo I wanted to enter by a friends comment I just got.  I don't know if it's blue ribbon material, but I'm thinkin' it's a good runner up.  What do you think?


Jonah now shoots with his eyes open.  In fact, just the other day he saw some deer outside and he took off to get his gun.  Then I see him running across the porch, with only one shoe on, holding the gun up ready to fire.  I think he may have actually took his shot mid-run.  The guy's an animal with that thing now!  He's come a long way ... still doesn't hit anything, but he at least looks like he knows what he's doing. :)

I love him.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

i think all of your photos are blue ribbon material. yep i do.

The McPoland Family said...

I think it would have won first place...hands down. I agree with the comment above.

tracie @ {tsj} photography said...

1st place from where i'm sitting!

The Loyas said...

Love it Sara...a def. 1st place if you ask me. :)

Karen said...

Oh my word Sara...this is awesome!! Definitely enter it next year:)