I thought Ava was going to be looking like this, bored and maybe a little sad, with her buddy Jonah gone at school. But that hasn't been the case...
Little miss, she's doing alright. She seems to be managing juuuuust fine. We come home after dropping off the older two and she tells me she wants to watch "her show, do do do do do Dora." After Dora, she's busy with her babies, eating snacks, calling grandma... then, before you know it, it's time to go pick up brother. And then the house gets noisy again. Yep, I think Ava and I are both enjoying our quiet mornings together. No complaints here.







9 comments:
Oh my word that is A do do do do do rable! :) Love your yellow pillow. I do heart the color yellow ya know! :)
Hey! I have the same pillow, two of them in fact. Love! We are still adjusting here with Caleb gone all day. I miss my boy, but enjoying quieter time with Weston and Isaac too. :)
Love that Ava girl. Glad you are adjusting well to life with 2 kiddos in school. MIss you!
So tomorrow morning I'll be over to hang and have coffee with you and Ava? We can sit on the front porch? Awesome. See you there.
I absolutely love the red glasses...she is so much cooler than I am!
I LOVE it!!! I was looking at this and Lauren walked by- she said "that's my Ava!" Miss you!!! Wish I could come over and hang out with just the girls. :) One morning after we dropped Collin off, we went to Target and sat in the nail-polish isle. I let the girls try almost every color- pink, yellow, green. (quick drying of course!)
ugh! I'm anonymous- forgot my password, again.
Love it! That Ava is a stylish little girl and I just love her wild blonde hair, so CUTE! I love it when they pretend and keep themselves busy.
I bet your days are flying by, especially with dropping off and picking up the other 2?
Do you watch the Rachel Zoe project? That's who Ava reminds me of in this pic...she is too cute and I am assuming pantless like Olivia is all the time?
I love it!
I can't even handle how cute Ava girl is right here!
Post a Comment