Saturday, January 23, 2010

"one more sleep and I'm gunna be 5!"



I could sit and cry about Jonah turning 5 for a long time.  I mean, really I could.  No joke.  But I have a cake to make and it needs to have a dinosaur on it with blue eyes and white teeth.



And for those of you that asked...
 
Cute, huh?  And the price was pretty cute, too.  $3.95 for the set.  I like them and my table does too.

9 comments:

Amber Red said...

he sure is a sweet boy!
love the shakers!

The McPoland Family said...

Cute. Everything is cute.

Unknown said...

Couldn't imagine liking bird salt and pepper shakers but of course I love them, you have nothing but good taste. (maybe the thought brought me back to the day I collected S & P shakers :) Tell Jonah Happy Birthday! Love that sweet kid soooooo much! Love you....

James, Reese, Lauren, Maddie said...

Love the birds... Happy Birthday Jonah!!!

Caitlin said...

ok the shakers are so cute!!! where did you find them?? i have been on the hunt for some cute ones for a while and have yet to find them! help a girl out... :)

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Jonah!!

One of the girls reminded me yesterday that it was Jonah's birthday. I have no idea how they knew that...maybe Kaylee's secretly getting on my laptop and reading blogs when I'm not looking. =)

Give that boy a big squeeze from his California cousins!

(Oh, and the shakers...so cute! Don't you just love when you have a little something that cost you nothin' but makes you happy in your heart to look at?)

The Parsons' blog said...

I'm not sure if I love the shakers more because I really didn't like my old ones, or because they are just so cute. And Kelli, I laughed at your comment. :)

Caitlin they are from Anthro. Hurry in while supplies last! ;)

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

That boy is just insanely beautiful!! I cannot believe that he is 5. I remember when Tricia told me you had him when we were working together. And I remember how perfect it was that you had already had a girl and then you had a boy. What a perfect family. ANd now you have an extra sweet girl to add to your sweet family. Wish we lived closer friend. And do you want to come take pictures of my kiddos?? Because you do an AMAZING job!! Love you friend! Oh and I am excited to see your new nephew. Tricia seriously looks amazing!

The Guyser Family said...

Happy Birthday to Jonah! Hope the cake turned out as cute as it sounded! :)