I love pretty photos. I love taking photos. I love taking photos of my children. I love my children.
Yesterday I took Ava and Jonah out for an adventure. I call it an adventure because then they're excited to go. We went to south beach. It's pretty out there. I took my kitchen chair with me. It was excited to get out of the house, too. Ava was thankful for the chair and didn't want to get off of it. The grass was a little scratchy for her taste. I was OK with her wanting to stay on the chair. It made my job a little easier. Anyway...these photos were just for fun, but now I think I need to find me some frames.
And because we don't want to forget Stella...
I'll leave you with a quote from this sweet girl from our morning drive to school...
"I didn't know eyeballs were crunchy. On Man vs Wild, he ate a horse eyeball!! It was huge!! ewww... I could never survive in the jungle or wilderness."
"I didn't know eyeballs were crunchy. On Man vs Wild, he ate a horse eyeball!! It was huge!! ewww... I could never survive in the jungle or wilderness."













15 comments:
Oh my...those photographs are stunning!! Do you make house calls to North Carolina? maybe :)
Abby
The setting, the chair, your children, your photography, makes for a magazine worthy photo-shoot. I am swooning over here! I've probably said all of this before but it's TRUE. The one of them kissing, OH, OH,OH so precious! Ava is a model for sure.
Amazing~! I think that chair and my kids need to meet soon :) Crunchy eyeballs I agree Stella I could not survive either!
Love it!!!!! I love the color of the chair. Oh that makes me miss the fresh air. :)
Oh. my. word. i am so sad i don't live close enough to you to photograph my children--the pics are precious and you are so talented..keep em coming!
I love the pictures and the setting makes me miss the island! I agree with you, you need frames for those pictures for sure!
sara. for real?
the one of ava kissing jonah almost made me cry.
for real.
i love the pics. and oh boy oh boy, i can't believe you live in such a gorgeous place. take some pics of the ocean for me when you can. i miss it so much my heart hurts.
Sara Louise Renee Elizabeth Parsons, you take lovely pictures! And you have some gorgeous blue-eyed kids. And I don't know your middle name, so I made up a few. =)
There are no words. Wow. You are too good.
I have some pretty apple orchards near my house? Fall photos perhaps??
AMAZING!
that was a joke, of course!!! nothing can compare to what is in your backyard.
sara, you should submit these somehwere, seriously!!
What a beautiful setting for pics! Your kids have AMAZING eyes...and they also happen to be great little models.
Just one word my dear...A.MAZ.ING
okay, so i'm not a one word kinda gal, so WOW, holy smokes, oh my goodness...great job! When are you ever going to e-mail me some tips? Huh? Huh? Huh?! lol...
Lovely photos, lovely setting and, of course, lovely children. I always tell Becky but Ava reminds me so much of one of her cousins!
Love every single one of the photos so much! But I am writing about the quote on the side from Stella about the snake skin...made me laugh out loud because I could literally here her saying it. And like 10 years ago I could hear Alexia saying the same type of thing to Addison....so funny! Love ya!
Gorgeous pictures!! I love them all, but especially the one of Ava on her knees facing the chair, precious!
Post a Comment