These photos are from back in July when I took the kids to Eagle Cove and met up with some friends. It took awhile for the fog to burn off but the tide was way out which made for some fun beach combing. Stella is starting a collection of sea shells. She even paints them all different colors and they don't even need to be a full-intact-shell. Bits and pieces of shells make her happy. It's great, really. Really really great :) It was a fun day at the beach. I think Ava would be content to stay there all day if I let her.










8 comments:
Oh these pictures are beautiful Sara! So very beautiful! I love that Stella is collecting seashells and I would love to see a picture of her collection of painted seashells. I'm glad you're back!
great pic's of the kids! the beach looks so inviting and I love that Stella is an artist like you :)
Christina
What a fun picture of Jonah at the end!!! What a joy to see you for 4 days this past week! I love it! Thanks for tubing with me!
Oh how cute...the last pic is hilarious!!! Looks like a FUN time. Oh to be near the water...
Beautiful pictures Sara!!! I hope you're enjoying the summer. Let me know if my emails made sense :).
Love all the beach pics, I'm bummed I never got to eagle cove while we were just there. Too much to do! BTW, are you still planning on making the sign for my parents? Their anniversary is Sept. 5, so let me know if you think you have time before then. :)
love it!! love that your kids love the ocean :) I'd be right there with Stella girl collecting shells. Tell her that the ocean is where I am my happiest (whether that's wrong or not hahahaha). Great to see your kids in pics :) Cherie
So fun Sara. Love the arm floaties! You live in a beautiful place. Stella is so cute!
Post a Comment