Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Still Around

Don't give up on me yet. We've been busy - staying outside by the pond or at the beach because it's scorching hot outside - or sweltering - as Stella said to me this afternoon. I've been taking a lot of pictures, I just haven't been spending much time on the blog (probably because I'm verrrrrryyyy.... ummmm...particular and I like my blog to look pretty, so I can't just- quick throw a blog together - it's a problem really, I have major problems...). So friends, I'll leave you with this picture of Ava and let you know...



...there's more where that came from.

17 comments:

Kirra said...

I love your pictures! Look at her little arms and legs! I love them! Is it weird that I have an urge to gobble up little children because of their yumminess? Taylor thinks I need help? :)

Hey is it hard to make your pictures big on your blog?

The McPoland Family said...

SOOOOO cute...look how precious she is...and I love the header. Do you use picasa something for your mosaics??? Can't wait to see more of your summerness...

The Guyser Family said...

Such a sweet photo! I can't believe it is so hot up there!!! We are coming to the island again next week, I'll fb you if I hear of anything fun to do with the kids!

Andrea said...

gorgeous photo - I'm tellin' ya get down here quick :) (and beautiful blog) :)

The Wilde Family said...

Ava is too cute & she is getting sooooo big!! Your pics always come out so good. Sounds like you are trying to stay busy with the kids and keep them as cool as possible. It's going to be 107 today and tomorrow. Can u say miserable?! It's nice to be at Ryan's parents in their cool AC house, PLT!!

Can't wait to see the other pics when you get some down time :-)

lmngirls said...

Ridiculously cute! I need to have an eye like you do for photos, but I'm one of those, just throw anything up type of bloggers...
Christina

Kristin said...

What a great picture! Sure looks like you guys are enjoying your summer :-)

Kristin said...

One quick question...what lens was your pic of Ava taking with?

The Parsons' blog said...

Christina, I wish I could just throw a blog together. Shoot, my life would be so much easier and my house would be a lot cleaner :) And, your blog is great because 1. your girls are to-die-for-cute and 2. it makes me laugh.

Kristin, I was using the 50mm that day at the beach. Did you get a camera??

Kirra - it's so easy to make them big. I'll email you to show you how :)

James, Reese, Lauren, Maddie said...

That so looks like a proffesional picture... hopw do you get the pics to look like that???

Jamie said...

i LOOOOOOVE that picture of miss ava. she is cute and you are a cute pro photographer! can't wait for more to come...

Kristy said...

What a postcard picture...you are great with the camera...and I am embarrased that if you think you have problems keeping up with your blog...I can only imagine what you must think of me :)

Kirra said...

sara i am having a painting crisis! my kitchen looks like a little boys nursery but worse! ah! what is the color you used downstairs? i hate picking out paint! for some reason i always pick the wrong color!

my email is ksutton6307@gmail.com
i won't make the pictures big until i get a nice camera but i thought it would be fun to see how to do it! thanks!

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

Sara, you are truly gifted! I don't know what more to say than that! I wish I had an ounce of your artistic ability! I love you friend! Oh and I could Ava up in this picture!

jorden9879 said...

Sara what a dolly! I can't wait to see you in a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lake Chelan here we come.

Unknown said...

your blog looks great!! haven't been here in a while. I like your storyboards..how did you do it? great way to post a bunch of pics!

The Parsons' blog said...

Thanks, Tracy! I'm sure there is an easy way, but I just create a new page in photoshop and then open the pictures and drag them in. I'm pretty sure I do everything the hard way when it comes to this blog ;) I checked your blog the other day and your pictures are AMAZING!