

It's hard to believe that not too long ago my little monkey looked like this when she was "jumping" on the bed...

...sigh... If I could freeze time, I would. Ava's growing up just like the rest of them. This morning I went upstairs and she came to me hollering - MAMA (come to think of it, that's how she always says my name - a big, loud MAMA). I picked her up and she looked at me, scrunched up her nose, pointed to her bottom and said "poo poo." Sooooooo, I'm looking for someone who is well-trained, loves children (and poop-y underwear), and has the patience of Job, who will come and potty train my daughter when it's time. Anyone?? It's not my favorite job, but I'll breathe a sigh of relief because I got a few months yet.
Summer has been great so far. It's been busy- haven't been blogging much and that's OK. Last week was Vacation Bible School. Stella had a lot of fun. This weekend it's Mt. Constitution with some friends. More fun times ahead! I can't wait. I'll keep you "posted" ;)!





10 comments:
Morgan just turned 2 but seeing as she's the youngest, I think I'll wait till she's 7 to potty train her, or at least old enough that her big sisters can do it for me.
Christina
Wow, time does go by way too fast. I love Ava's striped shirt, so cute! They always have so much fun jumping on the bed, don't they? p.s. Ice Age was really cute, I'm sure your kids would love it.
I just love all the pictures. She is so precious!!! They grow up way to fast.
You are taking some seriously cute pictures these days!! Of course it helps to have seriously cute kids. =)But if you could please tell them to slow down on the growing up thing and to tell their "cousins" to do the same, I would very much appreciate it!
Sorry to hear about the meatball mix-up. I've had a few of those kitchen panic moments in my time too (I had a problem with eclairs once for a big Bible study group, and I had to remake them at the last minute. I was filling them as people were coming in, and they were still a little too warm. It wasn't ideal, and they weren't the best eclairs ever, but cream filling and chocolate frosting cover a multitude of sins!) God knew what He was doing when He gave us a home within 2 minutes of the grocery store!
Livi has been saying the same sorta thing and I keep putting her on the potty but no luck. It'll be my first round of potty training, fun times!
Ava is a doll face!!
ava is getting so big! i love her little curls just like i love my niece's little curls. Girls and curls, too cute! sounds like your summer has been great so far....miss you too!
Ava is such a cutie and has the best smile BTW. Love seeing the pic's of her when she was little too. It's fun to go back in time and take it all in, hopefully w/o crying.
Get luck with the potty training, let me know how it goes & please give any tips. I still haven't even started with my Ava yet, just hear & there. Not sure if I should wait before the baby comes or after...
Ohhh look how much she has grown!! She is so precious...and let me know when you find someone to potty train her, we are going thru that right now. Loads of fun. ;)
Patience of Job...ha! ha! - good one!
How time does fly. Loved your ad for a potty trainer. I have never had to do it but don't look foward to it. I am struggling with the cold cows milk thing in the sippy cup right now. I am at a loss of ever where to start. Any suggestion, I remember you talking about this issue awhile back. I commented on my blog about the tank top!
Sara, I am now SO with you on the whole not wanting your kids to ever grow up! Time goes by way too fast. They change way too fast as well. If you figure out how to freeze time, please let me know! I feel like these are the most wonderful years...I don't want them to slip away!- Briana
Post a Comment