Happy 4th of July!
Stella, Ava and Jonah wearing their cute, red, white and blue outfits from Uncle Koby and Aunt Tricia.

This is my first attempt ever at taking pictures of fireworks, so you might need to cut me a little slack ;). Not having a tripod and having my shutter speed set to super slow...let's just say it was hard to keep still. They're fun though. I love how the ferry looks with the tree, and then with the reflection off the water...I think they look cool, especially since I didn't really see much of them because I had my eye glued to the camera.


Mother and daughters

The 4th of July wouldn't be complete without the annual 4th of July parade in Friday Harbor. Stella and Jonah waved to every float, person, or truck that passed by (secretly in hopes of some candy). It was a hot day and the parade was extra long because of the Friday Harbor Centennial Anniversary but, they loved it. Ava conked out the minute we got in the car which was surprising considering the amount of candy she consumed.

After the parade it was out to the pond for a bbq, a little swim, a little siesta... Kelli, Steve and their family came up the Thursday before the 4th and stayed for a long weekend. Have I mentioned I love my family? Well, I do. I wish we all lived next to each other. I miss them when their gone. Stella, Jonah and Ava had tons of fun playing with their big cousins.
This is my first attempt ever at taking pictures of fireworks, so you might need to cut me a little slack ;). Not having a tripod and having my shutter speed set to super slow...let's just say it was hard to keep still. They're fun though. I love how the ferry looks with the tree, and then with the reflection off the water...I think they look cool, especially since I didn't really see much of them because I had my eye glued to the camera.
Sunday, at Grandpa and Grandma's

Here is a picture of all the cousins. 7 of them have names that start with A, 6 of them call me Aunt Sara, 3 of them call me mom. I love them all.

Mother and daughters

I love summer.












15 comments:
Happy 4th Sara!! I miss FH & the parades too. Small town parades are the best, especially for the kids :-)
All the pic's turned out really great and you have a beautiful family. How great to have a pond at your parents and cool off from this hot heat we had.
FYI, you may not see my parents much this summer at church b/c they go boating on the weekends when it's nice.
Blessings,
Christina
I'm such a girl, I got teary-eyed reading this post about your wonderful family Sara! I can completely relate. What a blessing and fun Aunt Tricia is to your kids. What a blessing you get to be an auntie to six nieces and nephews and a Mommy to three very beautiful children. I love the outfits there Aunt and Uncle gave to them for the 4th!
What fun for the kids to get to spend time with their cousins. The fireworks pictures with the ferry in the background were great, I love Friday Harbor on the 4th.
Sara- What a precious family! Beautiful pics of the fireworks! So agree about family! God had a plan when he created the concept! I miss you...I will see you soon! Love, Tori
P.S. SAve some of that strawberry jam for me!
Sara, I just love your posts. I love the coloring of your pictures. They look a little like antique coloring. I just love that you got to see Tricia. She is such an incredible woman, just like you! I love you friend and I think your children are beautiful! I love you friend! Oh and I have to tell you, Kinsley loves looking at the pictures of your kids too. She always asks, "what's her name? What's his name?" And I tell her their names and tell her that if you lived closer, they would be her good friends! :)
I sure wish Aunt Tricia lived in WA too!! I always wish I could magically make all my family live in the same place...it's so fun when you're all together.
That pic of all the cousins is a framer for your parents...blow it up!
Beautiful Gorgeous Stunning pics Sara! What an amazing time with your family too and Tricia getting to come visit!! I hope you're well!!
Oh the parade...! The 4th is only fun in cooler climates...much cooler!!! What truly awesome pic's, and you'll have them forever. I love it, and I love that all the cousins were together, and the family. What a blessing!
Sara- Seriously the pictures are great... love the fireworks... looks like a lot of fun... I just love big families. The picture of you and the girls at the end is my all time favorite. The best picture ever!!!
Sara your family is so aweseome! I love all the pics. The one on the dock is really cute. The mother daughter ones are very sweet! Love the red, white, and blue outfits. Ava's piggies are so cute!!! You could make a picture out of those firework pics, really cool! Tons of fun pictures I could just keep commenting. The smocking is actually really easy. Just wind your bobbin with elestic thread. Hand wind it though, dont do it on your sewing machine it winds it to tight. Then put regular thread on top. Sew away it just starts gathering on its own. Then when done spray with water and stretch the fabric out and iron quickly. It helps it shrink just a little more. So easy and fun!
I love your beautiful pix, and it's so good to see Tricia! Glad you guys had fun together, your photos look straight out of a magazine!
Christina
Sarah, truly , you are soooo incredibly lucky, fortunate, blessed, to-be-envied, etc etc to be so close to your family! I feel a part of it whenever I read your posts and see your pics :) keep em coming!
Hey there! As always, beautiful pics. Looks like you had a blast (haha...get it?!) lol.... I love the last pic of you and your girls. Gotta frame that one!! :)
This is just too much. You are getting WAY too talented with the camera Mrs Parsons! :) Pictures are great and I'm so glad your sis got to visit. The pics with you and your mom is precious as is the one with you and your girls. Ava gets cuter every day and I can't believe how big Stella is! They are both beautiful! I love the first set of photos- how did you do that? They look old? I love that tint.
I could just picture Tricia being such a fun Auntie...so fun to see her in the pics...glad you guys had fun together!
Post a Comment