"Mom, come with us to Dandelion Land, where you can be Queen Dandelion..."
I love these long days. I think it is one of my most favorite things about summer, how it stays light out until almost 10pm. We're not to 10pm yet, but it's getting closer. The other night I played outside with Stella and Jonah and we spent some good, quality time in the land of dandelions (aka, the hillside on our property that is completely overgrown with weeds... just being honest). I love their little minds and imaginations and I love how excited they get when I come outside to be with them. Even if I'm just sitting and taking photos, the fact that I'm out there makes their faces light up and their mouths start going a mile a minute. It's cute and reminds me I need to do it more often.


It's too bad they have to be weeds. I'd much prefer them to be wishes coming true.







9 comments:
Queen Dandelion, I am so excitied you just posted 8 min ago and I love when you do. I never knew that dandelions were weeds?? They will always be wishes come true to me! How cute the kids crowned you queen of all the dandelions. The moments you captured of them making there wishes are such great shots. I remember going to victoria, bc and it stayed light out till 10pm. It was so cool!I We rode the fairy to it!
How sweet...I remember those long days. I love the pic's, and love their imaginations. :)
These photos are so so sweet. I LOVE them!!
How fun, I love it when it stays light so late. What great pics! (As usual!!!) I think I say that every time, they always are though! Enjoy the long weekend! :)
Sara,
Your pictures are incredible, you are so talented!! I miss your kiddo's!
Really, Sara, you are getting so good at photography! I love these pics! and I enjoy reading your blog! What a beautiful family and life the Lord has given you!
oh, and by the way, i still think about ordering a sign from you, but if only I could decide what I want it to say! :)
Great pics... wow love the lighting and everything!!!
these are precious. and i love your kids imagination. it's so wonderful!
I loved the title of that post. (and the post itself)O to take time to let your mind drift away to a land with Dandelions and fairy's!!!
Post a Comment