dinner at the Cheesecake Factory at 8:30pm!!
Sleeping in
leisure mornings
Jamba Juice
Starbucks
no interruptions
actually trying on clothes
Panera Bread
Gene Juarez
not worried about the time
FRIENDS
Cactus
Church
seeing Coach and Nancy Sugarman
Chipolte....
Sleeping in
leisure mornings
Jamba Juice
Starbucks
no interruptions
actually trying on clothes
Panera Bread
Gene Juarez
not worried about the time
FRIENDS
Cactus
Church
seeing Coach and Nancy Sugarman
Chipolte....





It was awesome.





19 comments:
Beautiful pictures! So much fun that you were able to get together with old friends and spend a weekend alone with Sean...always needed!
We had sooo much fun seeing and hanging out with you guys. Nate loves hanging with Sean. Can't wait until the next time!!!
Unrealness on the picture! You can definitely tell Sean was click clicking away!!!!! Have the time we're not looking at the right camera! Loved seeing you this weekend! Come anytime!
Sara what an awesome weekend for you guys, especially since the kids have been sick. Ava just got a nasty fever and thankfully it's going away, slowly but surely.
I love all your pic's of you and your friends. You and Sean are so cute & you look great BTW!!!
So happy for your awesome uninterrupted (kid-free) weekend!
Love,
Christina
Fun times! I miss my girlfriends!
I think Nancy and the coach live here in Yakima, we exchanged some emails but haven't connected. Do you have her email - if you do, email me at starbucksjenny@hotmail.com.
Glad you had a good time in the big city, I always do :)
What a fun getaway fro you and Sean! I really love these collages of all of you beautiful people having so much fun together! You all look like you're still in college, no one has aged a bit! I love your hair, I think you cut some bangs!!?? Or maybe you just didn't pull them back? Hugs to you on your birthday Looking good girl!
What a fun weekend with your husband and friends. Glad you guys got some time away. Those are all my favorite places to eat, YUM! I love the comment about eating out at 8:30 pm, so funny and true. Whenever we go out to restaurants we have to go at like 5, right after nap, when we're pretty sure Jaxon will be in a good mood. Usually, it's easier just to get take-out! :) Looks like you had nice weather too, I love the sunset pics.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! So happy for you that you guys could get a weekend away. Looks like you had such a great time. And you look amazing by the way! Hope you have a really great day! Happy 26th!
FUN!!! I feel like I was there just looking at all the great pic's! Oh the ocean looks so great about now!
FUN!!! I feel like I was there just looking at all the great pic's! Oh the ocean looks so great about now!
FUN!!! I feel like I was there just looking at all the great pic's! Oh the ocean looks so great about now!
Oh, so much fun Sara! I am so glad that you were able to have a fun weekend away from home. What a perfect weekend to be in the city too!
Happy Birthday Sara!!! Looks like a ton of fun!!!!
looks and sounds like sooo much fun! happy birthday (late!) ok, and your outfit...i kinda want to steal it from you, that shirt and sweater thing...soooo cute! where are they from??
Thanks for all the kind words friends!! Our weekend really was great and, of course, went by way too fast. The weather was perfect, and the company was even better. It was a treat, a really great treat. :)
Jamie- yep, finally got my hair cut - the last time was in October! My bangs were out of control long. I'm growing my hair out again, but had to get it shaped up a little so it can.
Caitlin, you're cute. Thanks for liking my b-day outfit ;) I got the sweater from Nordstrom and the shirt is from Urban Outfitters - they had a really cute plumish-purplish color I almost got and they also had navy which I liked too. I was thinking all three would be great, but then my husband walked up :) Happy shopping!
Glad you guys had a good weekend! I love getting away with no kids! It's so fun to have adult conversations! Also it makes me miss them and get re-energized to be a good mommy. That's so cool you guys live close now, or at least in the same state. This weekend me and Sarah are going to see Becca, she just had her third baby. (first girl)
Sara! Love all these pics! As always, you have the greatest pictures! The ones of you and the hubby are perfect! Could you guys be any more fun? Probably not. I love your outfit too! WAY TOO CUTE! Happy Birthday sweet friend! So glad you got time away with your man and sweet friends!
I am so glad that you had a fabulous birthday! And girl you got some Mad HOPS!
Sara- the pictures of you and Sean make me think hmmm...maybe Brad Pit should break up with Angelina and start dating cute little Reese Witherspoon. Yah, you and Sean remind me of them. Although I am not really a fan of marraige's being broken up so Brad can stay with Angelina and raise those 100 kids of there's together. I really should be a Hollywood matchmaker!
Post a Comment