My cute, sweet,
Here he is sleeping on the couch while I'm scurrying around vacuuming, cleaning toilets...I think I may have mentioned my OCDish qualities that come out when the kids are sick(??) maybe not...In the bathroom this morning during the wee hours, I was rubbing his back and reassuring him while foreign stuff was coming out of his mouth, he then turns to me and says...
"Mom, thanks for helping me."
Yep, he's still cute and sweet.






11 comments:
Ohhhh, I hope he feels better soon! The poor thing...Alyssa is sick too. Prayers for him to feel better!
Oh man, that does not sound good! I'm sure a thousand people have asked you if it's the swine flu...but maybe I'll be the last person! Do you think it's the swine flu? I really hope he feels better soon and that none of you get it! I'll be praying for little Jonah tonight!
Awwww, poor little guy!
If I could, I'd send you my little germ buster Kaylee up there to help you scour.
Tonight we were trying to leave for tee ball practice, and I could hear the sink in the girls' bathroom just running and running. When I called for Kaylee to hurry up, she called back, "Mom, I have to wash my hands for twenty seconds because of the Super Flu!"
Apparently her teacher gave them a talking to about hand washing and such in light of the goings-on with the Swine Flu. She's not messing around!
Poor little guy! That comment is just too cute though, almost makes it worth it! Hope he feels better and the rest of your family doesn't catch it. I'm sure the OCD will help with that!! :)
Sick kids is no fun. I hope he feels better soon!!! We have two sick kidos too.
ugh..poor guy. Nope, no fun at all. Feel better Jonah!!
I am so sorry to see the little man sick... what a sweet heart... totally sick and still so sweet!! You just have to love him!!!
I feel terrible that he is sick, but man is he cute. Hopefully it won't spread to the rest of the kids. I keep thinking flu/cold season should be over, but then again I have never had a kid at this time. Get better soon Jonah!
ahhhh poor little guy! You're a good mommy and I understand the cleaning OCDish-ness :)
Poor guy! Judah is sick too, he threw up for the first time yesterday and said, Mom I burped. He doesn't even know what happened. Poor little guys!
Sara, your such a good Mama!! I love how you have energy to keep on cleaning when those little ones are sick. Those pic's of him are so precious too. Hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment