Jonah is back to his healthy self and the rest of us haven't gotten whatever he had...yet. Who knows where that crazy bug came from. I'm pretty sure it wasn't from Mexico.p.s. this picture makes him look so old. I feel like I need to send him to his room because he isn't listening to me. I tell him to stay little.





7 comments:
awww, look at that face!! so happy he's feeling better and even more that the rest of you didn't get it! :) thx for your note on my blog too!
Sara he really is getting to look older. I can even see in Brooklyn's short 9 months how you wake them up each morning and are like when did you get this big. Glad he is feeling better. I will pray it doesn't spread to anyone else.
I'm so glad he's feeling better! Yea for healthy kids! - A school close to ours is shut down from swine flu...yuck! Just a matter of time before ours is too!
He is just going to be a heart breaker when he gets older... they do grow up so fast!!!
Yeah, so glad he is feeling better and back to his normal self. No fun when there sick. You pray that the rest of the family doesn't get it. BTW, you take great pic's of your kids Sara :-)
He's adorable! It's so hard when they're sick...I'm glad he's feeling better. Hope you're enjoying the sun today!
Excellent pic!! Glad he's feeling better. It's so sad when they are sick!
Post a Comment