Friday, April 24, 2009

Men At Work

"Jonah, dad is going outside to mow the grass."
from upstairs I hear him say...
"YESSSS! I'm goin' outside to help him!!"



I love these boys.

17 comments:

The Loyas said...

And I LOVE that Jonah has on ear muffs-or ear phones? Whatever you call it that's so stinkin' cute! Doesn't it just make you smile when they start wanting to do exactly what Daddy does. Your little Jonah is just so sweet.

Tori said...

Love that Jonah! This is too cute!

Kristy said...

So stinkin' cute! With only girls around, I don't get to see that adorable scene play itself out at my house. Somehow I'm thinking a twelve year old boy pushing a toy lawnmower around after Daddy won't have quite the same cuteness factor. =)

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness Sara, that is so awesome!! Little Jonah and Sean mowing the lawn together is the sweetest thing! Like father like son, what more could you want or ask for!

Jenny M. said...

TOO CUTE!!

Rebecca Parsons said...

My goodness, he's growing up sooo fast! (Jonah) By the way, I love the signs! They both turned out AMAZING!

The McPoland Family said...

How cute...I love the ear muffs...too funny!!! :) He sure is getting big!

The Guyser Family said...

So cute... just me and my dad!!! p.s. sounds like you are CA dreaming from your comment on my blog! You should definitely visit, your kids would love it!

Anonymous said...

soooooo cute!! Like my mama always said you're never too young to start pitchin' in and do some chores!! lol

The Wilde Family said...

Too cute!! And I love how he has the get up & gear to go with the job.

jorden9879 said...

Those are probably the cutest pics Ever. I probably say that alot to you but really those are so priceless. What a sweet spirit Jonah has.

Becky said...

So cute!!! Sean's training him early so that he can take over the job. I love that he is following behind Sean.

Deanna said...

That is so cute Sara! My boys were out in our yard with Paul today doing the same thing. There's something so precious about our little boys wanting to be just like Daddy!

Sandhya said...

That is priceless! I love it when they love to "help" out!

The Parsons' blog said...

Thanks friends! This is one of those toys you wish would actually work...well, maybe only when supervised ;) We have a toy vacuum and one day Jonah was "vacuuming" for me for a good 20 minutes, and man oh man was I wishing it was actually working. The boy loves to help and I love him for it. I praise the Lord for Sean and the godly, hard working example he is to his son. I'm blessed beyond what I deserve.

Kristy - you have a double blessing coming - 1. a boy, and 2. one old enough to actually run the real lawn mower! ;) Just you wait!

Julie said...

Just adorable!!

James, Reese, Lauren, Maddie said...

Those are the cutest pics ever!!!