Thursday, January 22, 2009

Last weekend...

...Sean was away at class.

...Buzz Lightyear showed up for breakfast.

...the sun was shining so we played outside.

...Stella, Jonah and Ava all took baths.


1, 2, 3...
Clean.


*side note - the 3 bath pictures are photoshopped for a purpose. My new project is to get some white frames with white matting and put those three pictures in them. Then hang them in the kids bathroom. I wanted to bring out the blue color which is one of the accents in that bathroom. I'll keep you posted on the final product :).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute bath time pics. how's the new camera?

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea Sara, I love the bath shots. The color looks great!

Anonymous said...

Hi! You don't know me but I was "blog browsing" and came across your blog. The pictures you have taken of your adorable kiddos are so great, and I was wondering if you could tell me the brand/model of camera you use?
Thanks,
Ann

Anonymous said...

Vikki, I love the camera...but I know I'm not doing it justice yet. I really want to get a 50mm lens. All in due time. What kind do you have???

Jamie, I got the frames from Michaels this weekend. I'll post pictures when I get it done!

Ann, I have the Canon Rebel Xsi. I purchased it from Costco, so it came with the kit lens and another lens. It's a great camera. Although, I have so much to learn to use it to it's full potential. Happy camera shopping!

Anonymous said...

I loved catching up with you on your blog! I love your pictures of the kids, buzz at the table is the cutest, all of your children's sayings were the best, and oh my how I hardly recognized Sean...what is that all about? My husband and I were guessing the superbowl? Anyway, crazyness...I loved catching up on you!