Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ava's got skills

Ava's a walker, err... I mean a knee walker.
Check it out...



Here's a picture of her calloused knees to prove it.


That's my Ava!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my word!! that is so funny! why walk when you have a brother and sister to do and get stuff for you? heheehe :)

Anonymous said...

so cute! Ok, how;d you put the pic of the post on your fav blogs...?!

Anonymous said...

Kristi, you just go to customize, then you click on edit for your blog list and in there is a box to check for "show thumbnail..." Happy blogging :)

Anonymous said...

I know I say this every time you post pictures of Ava, but MAN! That girl is going from a baby to a little girl so fast!

I also want to tell you that by posting a link to the Pioneer Woman's blog, you have effectively ruined my very best efforts to spend more time doing housework than reading blogs. I could spend a really long time reading there...like an embarrassingly long time. It's a good thing I don't have photoshop or I'd really be in trouble!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sara..you are too good! I ALWAYS look forward to your blogs...and when you don't blog, I'm thinking, 'I hope she's not sick or something,and everything's ok...' :) - He! He!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sara, that is just too cute & funny! What a sweety...

Anonymous said...

Cute! You need to get her some baby legs....Norah got them for Christmas...they are basically really cute leg warmers. Love all the pics:)