Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Harvest


I couldn't resist....
James Dean eat your heart out.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids had a lot of fun at the Harvest Party. Their costumes look great. Too Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Sara.. I could eat your kiddos up. I especially love that last one of Jonah. YOu have the most beautiful children. Hope you guys had a really fun night! Love you!

Anonymous said...

ohhh that Stella, she is a hoot!
She looks a little more like Aunt Tricia with her specs on :0)

Anonymous said...

All 3 of them look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are great!!! They must of had so mcuh fun!!! Great times!!

Anonymous said...

they are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Love em!!! Great pics Roommie!

Anonymous said...

i love them! costumes were SO cute! did you make the soup? i think my friend stephanie is going to help me make your cinnamon rolls this weekend! i'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

Stella looks like such a little lady, so grown up. I LOVE that Jonah was Buzz lightyear. Ava has grown so much she is changing every time I see a picture of her. The kids look great!