FALL I love pumpkins
I love wearing sweatersI love cold, crisp, clear fall daysI love all the beautiful colors of the treesI love having a warm fire in the house I love baking pumpkin bread
I love fall candles
Oh, and I love fall for this reason too...

...yeah, it's pretty good.
5 comments:
That is really cool what you did with those pics!!! Fall is great... too bad that Cal is still in the 90's.
Oh Sara I love pumpkin creamer too! Yipee for Fall! Hey I think I need to order a sign soon for Christmas for T's Momma.
I love your swirly twirly pictures of lit up pumpkins. And I love that you're sharing fall with those of us who don't get to have it. I love yummy holiday creamers too (in tea, not coffee). And I love watching your kids growing up in your blog pics, although I do not love how fast they are doing it.
Love the pictures! Great job ;)
I also just noticed your little FALL message looks like a pumpkin ;)
I just made some pumpkin bread last weekend too. love the smells of fall. Your pics are great. I LOVE stella's comments. she is one funny girl!! :) kate
Post a Comment