Friday, November 14, 2008

11 Months



The fact that it's mid-November is just crazy to me. What's even more crazy is the fact Ava turned 11 months last week! I can't believe my baby girl will be 1 year old in just a few short weeks. I know it's been said again and again, but honestly where does the time go?! With that said, I love this girl and I am so thankful the Lord blessed us with bringing her into our lives. I can't imagine life without her. Here's a little list of things she's been doing and things she loves to do...

likes to look at books
loves fruit, hates peas
pulls herself up and stands
takes stuff out of any and every bag or drawer
loves her dad and his beard
says num num, da da, and something that sounds like hi
says hot in a whisper voice
waves hi and bye
cleans my floor - with her knees and her mouth :)
loves playing upstairs with the "big" kids
puts her hands above her head if you ask her if she's "so big"
gives big wet kisses


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww...she is so sweet, I know they just grow so fast! Where does the time go?!

Anonymous said...

I love her little outfit in this pics! So adorable! And I LOVE the new layout! You always have the cutest headers-I wish I knew how to do that! Hope all it well with you guys!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, the time goes by so fast when you have little ones. This is the best age and I love hearing what little Ava is doing. I like that she whispers "hot" and cleans your floor. Defintely, lovin' her leggings too!!
You will have to email me how you did your header, it looks great!
BTW, you will see my mom & step-dad tomorrow morning at church.

Love,Christina

Anonymous said...

What a cutie... I can't believe she is almost a year... wow time flies!!! Love the socks... way too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute! I just got those baby legs for Asha....don't you just love them???