Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Child of God

Ava Evelyn's Dedication
September 14, 2008


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...that is so sweet. You guys are such a cute family.

Anonymous said...

How exciting, & what a precious "Child of God"!

Anonymous said...

That is great!!! Love the pics!!! Ohh and I love the idea you have for above Stella's bed.... that will be so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have been there for this!! We miss you and look forward to seeing you soon.
I have got to ask, did you pose Stella for the last family pic? she is so cute and standing like such a little model :)

Anonymous said...

Kelli, I had no idea she was standing like that I have not the slightest idea where she learned to stand like that?! She's a nut. Wish you could have been there too. Get ready, you're going to have your hands full soon with these three crazy's. :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Dedications! Asha was just dedicated this Sunday. Ava looked beautiful!