Monday, June 30, 2008


This past week Ava and I had to go off-island two days in a row. This meant 2 early mornings, 2 days of ferries and waiting in ferry lines, 2 doctors visits with a lot of touching and poking (not her favorite), and naps being pretty much nonexistent. This created a tired baby and an equally tired mom. However, despite all of that, Ava did really well. And the even better news was she checked out great at each of her doctors visits. Ava's labs all came back normal. The infectious disease doctor told us she saw no reason for her to return and once she is done with the antibiotic she's on now (she'll be done tomorrow morning), we don't need to get another refill! YAY! We have one more visit on the 3rd with the Orthopedic doctor and I'm hopeful for the same news. I only have one area of concern, in regards to her leg, that I'm going to bring up to him and I'm hoping he'll be able to put my mind at ease before we leave for our trip to California.

No comments: