This is the last time you'll be seeing these cute faces for awhile. I have to stop blogging and start packing and, not to mention, make a CANDY sign for my sister's candy bar she's having at the wedding. So definitely lot's to do and not much time to do it. So please, try not to miss us too much :). Oh and don't you worry, when we get back you'll be seeing a plethora of pictures of all of us from sunny California - I know, you can hardly stand the anticipation! Until then~
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Take a good look....







This is the last time you'll be seeing these cute faces for awhile. I have to stop blogging and start packing and, not to mention, make a CANDY sign for my sister's candy bar she's having at the wedding. So definitely lot's to do and not much time to do it. So please, try not to miss us too much :). Oh and don't you worry, when we get back you'll be seeing a plethora of pictures of all of us from sunny California - I know, you can hardly stand the anticipation! Until then~
This is the last time you'll be seeing these cute faces for awhile. I have to stop blogging and start packing and, not to mention, make a CANDY sign for my sister's candy bar she's having at the wedding. So definitely lot's to do and not much time to do it. So please, try not to miss us too much :). Oh and don't you worry, when we get back you'll be seeing a plethora of pictures of all of us from sunny California - I know, you can hardly stand the anticipation! Until then~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
So glad you are coming to cali!! I hope it works out for us to get together and I will let you know when I get it all figured out. I hope you get everything done that you need to before you fly out. Love seeing the kids pictures. I can tell they are growing up. Also I am so glad Ava is doing good and I hope the doctor gives you good news about your concern with her leg.
I just love all the pics!!!! I can't believe how much Ava looks like Sean... way too cute!! Have fun in Cali. We are still praying for little Ava!!
Have fun in CA. Enjoy the sun! So glad Ava's dr reports are good.
I cracked open a diet coke this morning and smiled because it reminded me of you! I can't wait to see pictures! I hope you guys had such a wonderful trip!!!!!
Post a Comment