There hasn't been a lot of excitement around here, and for this I'm thankful. Here is a little glimpse of what has been going on. We'll call this the Parsons' Happenin's :)
- Sean and I went to dinner last night and it was so good. I'm not sure if I thought it was extra special because the food was so good - I got the fresh, corn crusted halibut salad with gorgonzola crumbles and a lime vinegarette dressing - YUM, or if it was because this was Sean and I's second time of going out by ourselves since Ava was born - no interruptions, no cutting up someone else's food... All in all, it was great and I'd gladly do it again tonight :)
- Stella was complaining of a stomach ache, but when she saw her red sparkly shoes for Aunt Tricia's wedding had arrived, her stomach pains magically disappeared?? It's amazing what a pair of new shoes can do for a girl.
- Jonah got measured for his Tux for the wedding. They tried the shirt and jacket on him and I can pretty much sum up what he looked like in one word - adorable. Jonah said to me, "mom I'm going to be the prince." Ladies, I think I have a heart breaker on my hands. I'm pretty sure his dance card is going to be full at the wedding! Now if we can just get the CA weather to cooperate with us...
- The '5 am antibiotic wake up call' hasn't been too bad. I'm greeted each morning with a beautiful sunrise out my window and a smile on a cute little face that is eagerly awaiting her bottle and yummy medicine. One more week left of medicine and Lord willing the infection will be completely gone. Ava had an appointment last week with the Orthopedic doctor and it went well. He was pleased with what he saw, so pleased in fact he wants us to come back next week ;) It's a long day for a 10 minute doctor visit (shoot, it took longer to schedule the next appointment then it did to wait and to see the doctor!!), but for the health of my baby girl it is well worth it. I'll fly to the moon and back for her.





6 comments:
Cute pics... I can't wait to see pics of the little man in his tux... heart breaker for sure!!! Sounds like you have been busy... CA has been way too hot... hope it settles for the wedding!!!
Oh man, her faces crack me up! She is so animated! :) I'm glad you and Sean got to go out for a date! If I lived there, I would be watching those kiddos for ya all the time, they are so cute!! Have so much fun in California! Please eat lots of In N Out, get a tan, and drink Coffee Kiosk if you can...I'm not sure if you'll be in Santa Clarita...but if you are, hit up some Baja too! :) Oh and I'll ship the money out for the sign this week, and please don't feel rushed to get it done by a certain time! I'm still trying to find some candle stick holders to prop it up! I'm pretty much totally copying your sis...hope that's okay!
I love those applesauce faces! It sounds like life is returning to normal after Ava's scary few weeks...God is so faithful, isn't He? We all can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks and meet Ava for the first time. Kaylee is especially excited to see Stella and show off her newly-loose tooth. You'd think there's a club for kids with wobbly or missing teeth, and Kaylee just got her free pass--she's very excited!
Oh my goodness...those pictures are hilarious!! Made me laugh out loud. My vote is a no on the applesauce for Ava's liking.
:) Kate
Hi sara, So glad ava is doing better. so I am trying to plan a visit to valencia around the 10th or so depending on if I can get work off. I know you will be busy with wedding stuff but maybe we can fit some time in to see each other and kim too. I will let you know more as I figure it at. love ya
Hi Sara,
Thanks for saying HI. I'm glad I found your blog and I will bookmark it. Your family is beautiful! What cute kids you have. Do you stay home with them? What does Sean do? I saw you had a get together with some bball pals. Very fun! I miss my days at TMC and being in shape and playing. I guess that was another life. :) Email me sometime if you get a chance: lowpost@yahoo.com
~Kim
Post a Comment