



While in the hospital, Ava turned 6 months old. It's hard to believe she's that big already, time really does go by way too fast. I think her getting sick set her back a little on learning to sit up. We have yet to master that trick. I'm thinking maybe it's a blessing from the Lord she isn't sitting yet. Maybe the Lord is letting me keep this cute girl as a baby a little longer because it seems like once they sit up then they're crawling and before you know it they're toddling around the house. So I'm pretty content with her just laying around :).
Ava's definitely feeling better and starting to stand again on my lap, but she isn't out of the "woods" yet. I bring her in tomorrow to Children's to see the Ortho doctors and get more blood drawn. I'm praying for a good report and hopefully a clean bill of health will come soon. When I think about all she has gone through, I can't help but have a thankful heart. I'm so thankful for all the doctors down at Children's and how they aren't letting this sweet girl fall through the cracks. We have gotten calls on almost a daily basis from someone down there checking in, making sure she's doing OK, making sure we're getting check ups and so on. As scary as it is at times, I'm trying to remember to continually trust in the Lord, find joy each day, and give thanks to Him because I know this is His will for us.
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thes 5:16-18
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thes 5:16-18





7 comments:
oh I'm so glad she (and all of you) are doing better! :)
So good to see your baby girl doing so well! She is so beautiful! We will continue to keep you all in our prayers.
By the way your pictures are so cute!! Although your subjects are pretty stinkin cute too!
Were so thankful to the Lord that Ava is doing better, We all have so much to be thankful for just to wake up and be able to see and play with the beautiful kids that the lord has giving to us and entrusted with. I know when things hit home like Ava and all the others who are in the trials of life, I stop and give thanks to God to never give us more than we can handle. love the Posenjak's
What a beautiful baby girl!!!! I love her little buns!! :)
Did you take those pics...they are amazing!!!
Glad she's getting better, what a doll!
Hey Sara! I just love your pictures. Good to talk to you yesterday! Love you and am so thankful Ava is doing better. Tricia
Vikki - thank you for praying! It means more than I could ever express.
Jenny - yep, I took the pictures. Photo shoot in Ava's room ;) I'm thankful for the camera I have, but oh how I long for a Canon XTI...I could have lots of fun with one of those, I just know it!
Post a Comment