
"are we there yet?"
"boy mom this is a long drive!"
"where are we going?"
"do we have anything to drink?"
"waaaaa waaaaa"
"I'm so thirsty!"
"mom Jonah hit me"
"boy mom this is a long drive!"
"where are we going?"
"do we have anything to drink?"
"waaaaa waaaaa"
"I'm so thirsty!"
"mom Jonah hit me"
Boy does that little chatter make me excited for our drive down to California in a few months or what?! ;) Keep in mind the drive to the beach was probably a good 10 minutes tops. Whereas the drive to California, we're looking at 21 hours. Oh I can't wait! Never-the-less, the kids had fun. Jonah had free reign to throw rocks as high, as far and as hard as he could. Stella loved the makeshift teeter totter and Ava just kicked it in her car seat. On the drive out to watch the sunset Sean had a great idea to get a little treat to enjoy while we were there. So we headed to town and got ourselves some milkshakes. It took a little while to get them and we all had them sucked down to nothing before we even got to the park. We ended up missing the sunset, but hey, the milkshakes were great! Looking forward to more nights like that one!





2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I bet the kids just loved it!!! Yum!! Milk shakes... that sounds great right now!! Okay that always sounds good. I just love your hat... way too cute!!! Let me know when you are in Cali... maybe we can meet up!!!
One word: DVD player! (well I guess that's two actually). We bought a portable DVD player and that thing is a serious God send. When we bought my car I couldn't stand the thought of paying an extra $4500.00 for the ones that come with- I'm sort of kicking myself in the butt now...oh well.
Post a Comment