Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Looking SPECTACULAR!

The other day Stella, Ava and I were upstairs hanging out, when Stella says "mom, wait right there I want to show you something perstacular!" I was thinking - perstacular??? hmmm.... Then it came to me, ohhhh... spectacular, cute. So after a few minutes she comes back out of her room and does a little twirl. She then says "see mom, I'm all decorated, I put on all my decorations." I told her that she did indeed look spectacular with all her decorations. I noticed though that she was staring at me with a troubled look on her face, when finally she says "mom you're not really decorated." I had to laugh because oh how true that was. Here I am in my typical weekday attire - workout clothes, ponytail and no makeup :) - definitely not decorated. I'm telling you guys, I really do need to go on TLC's What Not to Wear. If any of you feel inclined to nominate me, I'll have Sean do the secret footage - seriously! Anyway... Stella worked on getting me somewhat decorated and then she decorated Ava too, much to her chagrin. Here's a few pictures showing how perstacular they looked!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! Sean is going to have to start chasing the boys away soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Stella did a great job. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

your kids are so cute! i love all the little things they say!

Anonymous said...

Soooo funny Sara! Some days I too say to myself that I'm starting to look like a What Not to Wear candidate! I'm still trying to decide if it's motherhood or living in Yakima...LOL!