"The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: He has risen from the dead..."
We had a great Easter. Our church puts on a huge easter egg hunt for the kids after the service. This year due to the rainy weather they had the hunt set up for inside. So with over 1000 eggs filled with yummy candy, the downstairs of the church looked like an explosion had gone off. There were eggs everywhere! The kids had a blast! I wasn't able to get any pictures of the actual hunt due to the mayhem that was going on down there, but let's just say we got our fair share of eggs. There was definitely no children who went home empty handed.






3 comments:
Those must be the best dressed kids on the Island! You have a beautiful family Sara! Sounds like a fun day, can't wait for those times.
Stella your hair looks vary cute curled. And I love your easter dress! How many eggs did you get? I can't wait for spring break!
love,
Ashlin
Ashlin,
It was mom who did my beautiful curly hair. Mom did it really curly with 3 braids. I miss you Ashlin. I love you so much. And I care about you. I feel about you and I miss you really much. I hope you look pretty at spring break, hope you have a good time. I care for Alexia too, I hope she has a good time too. And I care for Addison and his good time too. That's all! Love, Stella (stella' exact words ;)
Post a Comment