I love my tenderhearted Stella for many reasons, but here are a few of the reasons why...
She is a big helper when it comes to her baby sister

She says cute things
The other day I was changing Ava's diaper and Stella was there keeping us company...
Stella: "Mom, Ava has a red spot right here" (pointing to her forehead)
Mom: "Yep, that's her birth mark, or actually that's where she was kissed by an angel"
Stella: "Really?" "Why did the angel kiss her?"
Mom: "To make her special, and so we'll always know which baby is Ava"
I could tell Stella was thinking about something...
Stella: "Well I think I know what happened mom"
Mom: "What's that Stell"
Stella: "The angel was wearing lipstick"
Stella: "Mom, Ava has a red spot right here" (pointing to her forehead)
Mom: "Yep, that's her birth mark, or actually that's where she was kissed by an angel"
Stella: "Really?" "Why did the angel kiss her?"
Mom: "To make her special, and so we'll always know which baby is Ava"
I could tell Stella was thinking about something...
Stella: "Well I think I know what happened mom"
Mom: "What's that Stell"
Stella: "The angel was wearing lipstick"





1 comment:
That is so precious!!! I just love those stories. Could not be more cute!! Love the angel kissing Ava and making the birth mark. I think it is so funny when kids stop and contimplate something... the look on their faces is to die for!!!
Post a Comment