Friday, July 8, 2011

back from the beach




We were blessed to be asked to join some sweet friends of ours to stay at their beach house in Seaside, OR, over the 4th of July weekend.  I can't wait to share more photos from our stay.  We had such a fun time.

5 comments:

jorden9879 said...

O my gracious that picture is AMAZING. It takes my breath away. I don't think you could have captured that moment any better. I can't wait to see more pictures of your trip!

Baby By The Sea said...

beautiful, beautiful picture. of course, lovely children do help a bit:)

The Guyser Family said...

That is such a cute picture!

Kim @ The Gab said...

Love the picture! Looking forward to hearing about the coast. Do you recommend a trip there? I'm looking forward to seeing you next month!

The Wilde Family said...

Where are these great pic's you talk of? I can't wait to see them and I'm so glad you had a chance to go. We go to Rockaway as much as possible and love the the whole north side of the coast. Did you do any antique shopping there? Wheeler always has some great deals and treasures. I hope your enjoying your summer :)