Tuesday, April 26, 2011

me

image credit: my nephew

Busy, busy me.  I'm sad I've been ignoring this blog and all of your cute blogs.  I hope to be back soon with a post full of photos of promised cute children.  For now, here's me taking photos from this weekend.  Prom night.

xo

6 comments:

Tori said...

so if you're taking the picture with your camera, who's taking your picture taking the picture of you with your camera? :)
miss you mucho.
love,
midwest girl

The Parsons' blog said...

haha... you so funny. Austin was taking it with his little point and shoot. I had no idea. He got a *special* one of me, too and I mean *special*
love,
island girl.

Kim @ The Gab said...

I miss your posts when you're not present in blog land! Glad you're back...can't wait to see what you've been doing!

jorden9879 said...

You better be back. You were my inspiration for doing my blog in the first place. I really really miss you posting and seeing your kids. Please come back!

Baby By The Sea said...

Hot boots, mama. I love the black and white and can't wait to see more of your busy work here in blog land.

The Wilde Family said...

I'm missing your family post & updates! I hope your doing well and how fun to take pic's of Prom on the island, those are fun times :) BTW, I sent u an email to your hotmail acct, not sure if you still have it. I'm not on FB anymore, but u can blog or email me.