Sunday, January 30, 2011

she sings. she smiles.




I love her and her silly self.

5 comments:

jorden9879 said...

First off I can't believe Jonah is 6! And secondly i wish Ava and Brooklyn could play together. What a sweet heart!

Kirra said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! I just got to see this just now...I love Ava. It's a done deal. She stole my heart.

The Parsons' blog said...

Jorden, I wish the same.... sigh...

Kirra, I'm going to video her praying because it's probably the cutest thing I've ever heard. She says (because her brother says it) "thanks for da Looooord..." cute.

Kim @ The Gab said...

I loved hearing her little voice. How precious! Thanks for checking in from time to time :)

Unknown said...

The king family gets quite a little kick out of this girl! Addison likes the diamond in the sky (or maybe the diamond that doesn't make it past her nose! :) I kinda like how in the song she lost her way a little but then managed to finish strong and fast...Ha! Love her!