I took the garbage out 3 times. Including the compost. I'm not a fan of trash and I blame it on my keen sense of smell and my extra strong gag reflex. I'm so blessed.
I stoked the fire each night before bed. That's 5 nights if you were wondering. Stoking the fire ranks right up there with taking the trash out... not my favorite.
I had a child in my bed every night. Stella and Jonah took turns sleeping in *dads spot.* Which means little hands smacking you in the face and little feet kicking you in the shins. All. Night. Long. Sweet.
I unplugged one toilet (insert gagging here). My kids like toilet paper.
I shoveled off not one, not 2, not even 3, but 5!!! dead mice and one dead bird from the garage steps (insert major gagging here). God bless our cat, but really, he makes me want to scream things like this @#$%^# .... if you know what I'm saying.
I sure am thankful Sean's home again, for many, many, many more reasons then what's listed above.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
your're superwoman in my book. i really dislike trash and mice and the gagging reflex. i almost gagged last week in an incident involving my cute little niece and a potty accident. i don't know what i am going to do when i have kids??
i am glad sean is home to give you x's and o's and do the man stuff!
Okay the sweetest darn post evvvv-uuhhhh! xo
mice? sar....like...MICE? so scary!!!!!!!!!! i mean...we have huge fat rats here in the city...but little scurry mice....OH NELLIE! that just creeps me out!!! glad your brave hubby is back!!! wow. and you are so brave for taking care of that while he was gone! as darrel from the Office told Michael Scott once...."you braveheart man."
xo
W2G Sara, I'm really impressed. It's definitely humbling when our men leave, b/c were use to them doing all the hard & yucky stuff, especially like the toilet and dead mice, no fun! That's cute the kids were in bed w/you, but I know that feeling of "I'm never going to get good sleep again!"
I hope u enjoy him being home and life get's normal soon :)
You are a tropper, reminds me of my childhood growing up on the farm. My cat loved to kill those mice! Thank the Lord for husbands!!! What a special pictures, so sweet. Yes Brooklyn and Ava would love playing and sharing their love of Dora.
Post a Comment