I looooove my pretty things. Love them. I can't even believe that I won. What a treat. Thank you, Krysta for having such a fantastic giveaway. I will treasure these beauties always.
xo
ps. the paperclip is holding the paint swatch of what I used in my bathroom (and soon to be bedroom). I'm waiting for THIS, in ivory, to come before I show photos. I'll keep you posted.






9 comments:
oh my goooosh. i'm coming over to look at all your stuff. ok? i am drooling. drooooooLING! and i'm on my way!
thank you for your sweet, kind words today. BUT you my dear our the cute one. just pure cuteness u r.
Wow. That's a lot of CUTE stuff! I can't wait to see pics of the paint job. We're thinking of going with a grey in our office so I just might be asking you for the name of that color. :)
Oh honey - I love seeing everything in your home...it looks so pretttttty! It's such a treat for me to see it all in your corner of the world. Thank you so much for sharing and enjoy Sweet Girl! xo
What fun stuff, lucky girl!!!
So awesome, congrats Sara!!!
Lots of swooning. Especially over your gorgeous bathroom that I want to see more of! :)
Love it Sara! And even better that you won the stuff... the shower curtain is AWESOME!
Kara
I LOVE all of them!! Your photos always make me feel so happy and they always feel like summer :D Super cute stuff!
Lovely photos...and boy, what fun with the sledding and snow! Living in Florida with no snow stinks sometimes. ;oD Big Blessings to you!
Post a Comment