in other big news...
I received a package on Friday. I could smell it before I even opened it. It smelled goooood. It was the giveaway prize I won from Krysta Manthe!!! I can't wait to show you what I got. It's all soooo pretty!
Annnnd since it's hard for me to do a post without a picture, and because I miss them, I thought I'd share this photo of me and my friends from Lake Chelan 2010.
Happy Sunday
xo






16 comments:
That's awesome Sara! You've got nothing to worry about. They are lucky to have YOU and you'll do great. :) Hopefully you'll post some of the pics for us to see!
YAY! YOU WILL DO GREAT!Cute pic too!
You will do an amazing job, I just know it! Everything I see that you've done is unbelievable. If I were planning a wedding I would hire you for sure!!! Congratulations!
Seriously - if you're doing weddings now, then maybe I should renew my vows just so I can have you as my photographer :)
Don't be nervous - the only thing you should be nervous about is how QUICKLY your calendar will fill up because you're nothing short of amazing :)
YAY! You'll be amazing! I can't wait to see what you come up with deary! You are going to rock it out!!
And I might have thought your 'big news' was you were pregnant...just sayin'
proud of you!
That is so great!! I just agreed to do my first wedding in May too! But it is in Germany and I am just a little freaked out :P I will be studying too!! So if you come across any good places for information, I would love to get them somehow so I could use them too! :)
Love the pic at the end! I just love a good bunch of girl friends :D
Awsome that is soooo exciting! You are going to be so busy when that news spreads!!
Holy moly that IS big news! Congrats! I can barely take photos of other people's kids without getting sick to my stomach. Don't think I could handle a wedding, even tho I love them! Can't wait to see!
:)
girlfriend! congrats! email me if you have questions, we've been shooting weddings for almost 7 years now, we have good ideas if you need. love ya! kat
How exciting!!! Of course you will take amazing pic's and capture the beauty of the couples special day. How FUN and exciting!! I can't wait already!!!
i am not worried about you at all. but i know exactly how you feel. i believe in you sara girl!
ps. i love your grey paint swatch. remember our paint goal? ha i failed it.
You will do an amazing job, you're so gifted!
Kara
Don't call yourself crazy...use the word "brave" instead. It sounds better. But seriously, you're gonna be fine. You'll take gorgeous photos, of that much I'm sure. I do have a friend who's shot a few weddings, and she says to bribe a friend to come with you to be responsible for hair smoothing, veil adjusting, people corralling, lens changing assistance, and otherwise letting you boss her around for a few hours.
I'm happy to volunteer...just buy me a plane ticket and I'll make the sacrifice of leaving my kids & husband at home to come hang out with you for a day or two. ;)
This post made me laugh out loud. You my friend are gonna be amazing. The heart of the matter is this: just keep shooting. I promise it will unfold beautifully. They always, always do.
xoxo
Post a Comment