Wednesday, November 17, 2010

the reason for all the quiet
















 8 out of 9 seniors (one isn't posted; I didn't get permission).  Cute girls, huh?
5 family sessions (seen here) plus 3 more to come and
2 maternity sessions; all in just 1 1/2 short months.
I've been busy.  You should see my house.

But I did get a new toy and she makes all this work a little nicer.  Me and her are getting along real good.


xo

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new friend! Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirra said...

Awwwwwwwwww! You are amazing. The last session is still my favorite. The lighting- OH THE LIGHTING. And I loved seeing a pic of you with your newest baby. :) I'll be over this afternoon to help clean. Over & Out. xo

tara k said...

you got it! SOOO excited for you, sister. (have you names her yet? mine is gladys). and holy cow, girl...you have been BUSY! really beautiful images of all these gorgeous young ladies. love your work, miss sara. :)

jorden9879 said...

SO great! You are good! Glad you are liking your new camera, so fun.

Molly said...

Wow. You have been busy. So happy for you. You look so cute in the self-photo. Still can't get over how multi-talented you are!!!

The Wilde Family said...

Great pic's Sara! I love your new baby BTW, and you look great :) I wish I had looked half that good in my senior pic's. Also, there was a deal on Amazon for Cannon Rebel DSLR, I saw a post on Frugal Living NW. Keep up the good work, I loving seeing your work on FB too!

Phil and Bri said...

Awww you are too good. I have my first senior shoot this Wednesday for my cousin...You better believe I am studying up!! Thanks!

Deanna said...

Ohhh, love the new toy! All of these senior pics are AMAZING! Maybe one of these days we'll make it up to the island to you can shoot the Stutzman fam! :)

Jamie said...

i think all those girls are models! i agree with molly, you look so cute in your self photo. you are the cutest girl!

SomisSurferGirl said...

love it! amazing pics! we are working towards a canon goal too!!!!! love your talent!

Julie said...

Oh WOW! Wow to all of it....but you already know I'm a Sara Parsons Photography fan. I feel like screaming out loud I'm so excited for your new toy. SO so cool! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

tracie @ tsj photography said...

i love EVERYTHING about this post!!!! specially the kissy smoochy at the end of the post! congrats! ;)