Friday, October 29, 2010

my camera likes him... a lot

And Caleb likes to eat leaves... a lot.  




We had big plans, while Tricia and Caleb were here, to get some photos of the two of them together.  For some reason it didn't work out.  And now I'm wondering why we didn't do it when I took these of just Caleb?  Weird.  Next time.  Anyway...  Caleb came back and visited me.  He missed me and I missed him.  He was looking cute in his fall sweater so we stuck him outside amongst the fall leaves.  Wow, he liked those leaves.  He wasn't feeling the smiles, he was just feeling the leaves....


























He loves me.  Don't let this face fool you.  I may or may not have taken a leaf away from him... but he loves me more than those leaves.  He does.  Really.  Don't you, Caleb?  Can't wait to see you at Christmas my little friend.  xo

1 comment:

Phil and Bri said...

that sweater is adorable on him! amazing shots too!