Caleb
do you remember those feet...
do you remember those legs...
do you remember those eyelashes...
do you remember that drool...
do you remember those lips...
I know. Iiiiiiiiiii know! The cuteness is almost too much. My boy, Caleb came back to play with me. I couldn't be happier.











13 comments:
I'm still dying to meet that little one! Give tricia a big hug for me and tell her I love her and miss her and her baby is the cutest little thing!
SOO cute Sara! I get to be an auntie in February and I can't WAIT!! Enjoy your time with that precious nephew!
Taylor and I died over these. Died. The last picture is beyond amazing.
He is sooo cute! He stopped by school a few weeks ago and we were all drooling over him!
Oh my goodness, that boy is adorable! No wonder you're so smitten with him. I love the pout in the last picture. Where were you and your camera when my kids were babies??
Why do these pic's make me want to have a boy...right now.Can anyone be any cuter...um, no. What a precious face.
I am so glad you posted. I was started to wonder where you were. What a CUTE CUTE boy!!!
Unreal on the cuteness level! Wish I could meet him! Great pics!
Sara, I just realized I never thanked you for your help via fbook message! how rude right?! Anyway, thanks a BAZILLION! You are so gifted and talented...and you're quite the inspiration! So, THANK YOU! :)
You have a whole new calling. Babies. My. Gosh. He's a doll. I wanna eat him right up.
Tiffany, you're welcome. Hopefully you understood. Just let me know.
Kim, I think babies are my most favorite to photograph EVER. I was tempted to have another for that very reason. But it won't happen, and I'm guessing it's probably not a very good reason to birth another child. Ha!
Yes..you should birth another child...you and sean make such cute ones. Love the pictures of Jonah and Caleb. HOpe you are well.
I'm LOVING the chubs & the drool, so Precious!!! Yep, I want a boy too :) I bet you loved your time with him?. They grow so fast.
Post a Comment